Executive Sellers Realty, does not consist of just employees. Our Real Estate Agents, staff and Realtors, we are a tight knit group of colleagues, friends and family. We understand that buying or selling a home is a priority to you; however, we must always ensure that our agents and staff are safe.
As a result, we have instituted the following rules and safety regulations for our agents and clients:
- Agents are not to Text and Drive, if your agent goes not respond immediately they may be driving.
- All buyers are required to provide a valid copy of their license or a picture ID.
- Before showing a home, all buyers must have a valid pre-qualification letter which is no older then 60 days, if you do not have one please contact one of our mortgage specialist
- All open houses are to be performed by 2 or more people.
- Our agents do not show homes after 7:35
We believe these new rules will enhance your experience with our agents and ensure that you and our agents are safe at all times